Key Features of Prestige PIC 1.0 V2 Induction Cook Top
- 1900 W Power Consumption
- Anti Magnetic Wall
- Power Saver Technology
- Induction Cooktop
- Indian Menu Options
- Micro Crystal Panel
Prestige PIC 1.0 V2 Induction Cook Top
- Prestige has perfected the art of manufacturing with accuracy and quality in every aspect; and this Prestige Pic 1.0 V2 Induction Cooktop is one such excellent appliance that your kitchen ought not to miss.
- Indian Menu Options - Integrated with a variety of Indian menu options, this appliance comes with the feature of selecting the appropriate menu according to the kind of food being cooked to set the required cooking temperature.
- Micro Crystal Panel - Built with a micro crystal panel, this induction stove bears an extraordinary thermal stability while resisting thermal shocks too.
- Anti-Magnetic Wall - This induction cooktop is manufactured with an anti-magnetic wall that intends to create a safer environment for you while you cook by protecting you from the magnetic radiation.
- Dual Heat Sensors - The unique dual heat sensors in this appliance monitor and maintain the suitable temperature to prevent a thermal overload.
- Power Consumption - This Prestige induction stove consumes around 1900 watts of power for an efficient performance.
Specifications of Prestige PIC 1.0 V2 Induction Cook Top
IN THE BOX
- Sales Package: 1 Induction Cooktop, Manual Book, Warranty Card
- Brand: Prestige
- Model: PIC 1.0 V2
- Type: Induction Cooktop
- Model name: PIC 1.0 V2
- Covered In Warranty: Parts and Labor
- Warranty Summary: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Service Type: Customer needs to carry the product to the nearby Authorized Service Center to get the product repaired or inspected.
- Power Consumption: 1900 W
- Other Features: Micro Crystal Panel, Anti Magnetic Wall, Indian Menu Options, Elegant Design, Dual Heat Sensors